Theosophy and the Theosophical Societies - part 5 (2020 version)
- Published: Saturday, 14 November 2020 10:51
THEOSOPHY AND THE THEOSOPHICAL SOCIETIES
By Dr. James Santucci
Professor Emeritus of Religious Studies
California State University
Fullerton, CA 92834-6868
Yet another look at Headquarters Building, with the well-known River Bungalow visible on the right.
Photo: © Richard Dvořák
PUBLICATIONS and EDUCATIONAL OUTREACH
The first magazine of the Theosophical Society, The Theosophist, was initiated with the October 1879 issue in Bombay under the editorship of H.P. Blavatsky. The periodical, published at the international headquarters in Adyar, Chennai, continues to this day and is the official organ of the international President of the T.S. (Adyar).