Richard Hiltner – USA
This new project in your magazine sounds like another step forward. I am happy to share the material of the study groups.
1] One Study Group on G de Purucker’s Esoteric Tradition Vol.1 occurs every first Saturday at my office in Ojai, California. A few topics of interest in these two volumes include:
• Many commentaries on the Secret Doctrine.
• The Fifteen Anathemas of the Christian Church Father Origen in 538 stating that “the soul of Christ pre-existed like the souls of all men,” etc.
• NO THOUGHT WAS EVER CREATED IN A HUMAN BRAIN.
• OUR ENTIRE CONSTITUTIONAL BEING…IS LIKE AN IMMENSELY SENSITIVE PHOTOGRAPHIC FILM CONSTANTLY RENEWED AND CONSTANTLY RECEIVING AND RETAINING IMPRESSIONS.
• Expounding on the differences of the Monad, Ego and Soul.
• Humanity in Evolution. Anatomy of the embryo gives evidence of human existence before the apes.
• Heavens and Hells.
• Great Seers versus Visionaries
• Tatwas/Lokas-Talas; Akasa and Ether.
• Radioactive Elements.
Participants Study Group