A Revolution in Education?
J. Krishnamurti and children
7 - 11 May 2015
International Theosophical Centre Naarden
Theosophical Society in the Netherlands
Krishnamurti Information Centre Bilthoven
International Theosophical Centre
Meentweg 9 - 1411 GR Naarden - the Netherlands
Questions to be explored:
• What is the vision behind the different educational systems? What principles and methods are used to reach the aims?
• How did methods develop over time?
• Does the current environment require adjustments? Are there choices to be made for the future?
• In what way is school knowledge limited?
• What is the point of setting a good example at school? Is comparison or competition between students constructive?
• What are the basic requirements to realize freedom? What are the boundaries of freedom?
• Dr. P. Krishna, Professor of Physics, currently in charge of the Krishnamurti Study Center at Rajghat, Varanasi, India. He has written books on various issues relating to the teachings of J. Krishnamurti.
• Anastasia Dingarten, Philosopher and Trainer of Montessori teachers: Connection between classical western philosophy and Maria Montessori.
• Frans Lutters, Lector at the School of Spiritual Science of the Anthroposophical Society, and Teacher of Religion, Literature, Art and History at the Waldorf High School in Zeist: The Revolution in Education versus the day to day Evolution in Practice; theWaldorf School as an example.
• Johanna Vermeulen, Theosophical Society Point Loma: Raja Yoga Education, based on Theosophical teachings.
• Foundation of Mental Fitness (Mentale Fitheid): Mental Fitness and Mindfulness at Schools.
• Ali Ritsema, former General Secretary of the TS in the Netherlands: A Mind to Embrace the Universe. Exploring the Process towards a Mind with no Boundaries.
• Dr. Hans Gerding, Emeritus Professor of Philosophy, researcher of exceptional experiences at the Para Psychological Institute in Utrecht: The Learning Environment at Universities.
• Javier Gómez Rodríguez, freelance writer and lecturer, and a member of Krishnamurti Link International.
Full program and registration:
Please note that the number of places is limited!
More information and registration form can be downloaded from