Meeting hall, Headquarters Building
• Live streamed 2014 Annual Convention
• New TS Adyar website launched September 23, 2015
• Remodeled Leadbeater Chambers (LBC) dining area
• Adyar Library and Research Center
◦ Conducted 2 scholarly seminars in cooperation with the Vishnu Mohan Foundation
◦ Affiliation with Madras University is pending
• Began digitization process
◦ Library – palm leaf manuscripts
◦ Archives – various archival materials
• Researchers are being allowed access to the Archives for the first time in many years
• Conducted laboratory toxicology tests on a range of materials and locations in the archives in response to long term rumors of toxicity
◦ the results were negative for toxic substances
• International Volunteers
◦ In 2014 there was 1 non-Indian volunteer working at Adyar
◦ Currently there are 7
◦ 12 have worked at Adyar over the course of the year, more are scheduled to come.
• TS in America staff have assisted on site at Adyar with Archives, Leadbeater Chambers, and in December 2015 with IT and AV
◦ all funded by TS in America
◦ Will also bring Adyar staff to TS in America for training utilizing the same funding source
• Raised wages of all workers at Adyar by an average of 35%
◦ all workers are now above the minimum for Tamil Nadu
• Olcott School
◦ Raised teachers' salaries
◦ implemented a three way grant for English language instruction with the British Council
◦ Have involved Olcott School children in TS Annual International Convention
• Constructed a cover for the Adyar Theatre
◦ 45% of project cost received from TS in America donation
• Changed magazine design for The Theosophist
◦ Maintained monthly production
• Convened an International Long Range Planning Meeting in 2014
◦ Follow up meeting scheduled for 2015
• Conducted an inventory of Volunteer opportunities across all departments.
• Campus-wide upgrade of Internet infrastructure is in progress
• Invited Michiel Haas (Architect knighted for his work in sustainable architecture, TS Netherlands member) to develop renovation plans for the Adyar campus
◦ Inventory of structures, prioritizing, physical survey, and initial plans are completed.
• Fundraising for Renovation Project
◦ Target goal - $1,000,000 US
▪ To date commitments for: $150,000
• Established a new National Section in Bolivia
◦ first new section in 22 years; second new section since 1953.
• Constructed 2 public lavatories
◦ one near the main gate; one near the library gate
• Placed high quality metal trash bins around the campus.
• Added basic signage around the campus (more informational signage to come)
• High quality replacements for 100% of the mattresses in LBC.
◦ Thanks to an earmarked donation from TS New Zealand.
◦ Scheduled to arrive before convention
• Utilizing TS in America resources – developing an internet based Theosophical educational curriculum accessible worldwide.
• Participated in developing relationships with fellow Non Adyar Theosophical groups (International Theosophical Conferences Inc. [ITC])
• Arranged for the Anthroposophical Society to conduct their annual conference at Adyar
◦ first time ever
• Developed working relationships with allied spiritual groups in the US and Europe.
• Tim Boyd’s work as International President
◦ Met with TS members and groups in England, Finland, Estonia, France, Italy, the Netherlands, India, Singapore and the USA
◦ Met separately with young Theosophists in the USA, Finland, The Netherlands, England, India, Singapore, and Italy.
◦ Scheduled to attend the 2016 International Young Theosophist Conference in Brasilia, Brazil.
◦ Current schedule for 2016 includes Australia, Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, USA, India, the Netherlands, and New Zealand.
◦ Spoke at public meetings to 4,000 – 5,000 people
◦ Participated in radio, TV, and internet based programs that have reached multiple thousands of people – predominantly non TS members.
◦ Wrote articles translated into multiple languages appearing in TS and non TS publications.